Posted to users@jena.apache.org by ashutosh mehta <as...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/30 13:36:28 UTC

TDB structure

Hi,
Is there any documentation regarding TDB structure. How does it store owl
files(ontology)?

How does  indexing happen in TDB?

Thanks
Kind Regards
Ashutosh

Re: TDB structure

Posted by ajs6f <aj...@apache.org>.
As I said, neither TDB component distinguishes between ontology triples and other RDF. Are you using the word ontology in some other sense?

How a given query is executed depends on a great deal of detail, including the form of the query. Perhaps you can explain more of the background to your question and we can give you a more useful answer...

ajs6f

Re: TDB structure

Posted by ashutosh mehta <as...@gmail.com>.
I meant TDB2.