Posted to users@maven.apache.org by EJ Ciramella <ec...@upromise.com> on 2009/06/12 21:04:02 UTC

dependency:unpack not preserving file mode settings

I have an artifact that has a series of scripts that have specific file
mode settings on them.

When a consumer project uses dependency:unpack, I can see that those
filemode settings are removed.

Is this a known issue?   If so - are there any known work arounds?

Re: dependency:unpack not preserving file mode settings

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
This is a known issue in the unarchiver that dependency uses.