Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Dammina Sahabandu <dm...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/06 16:33:48 UTC

Re: Release 9 tickets

Hi All,

Shall we start working on these pointers or is there anything else that is
more important for the next release? I will be able to start working on
these pointers within next few days, please join the discussion if you are
able to contribute with any of these changes. Other than these things I
guess we can include the work, that is to be reviewed by the PMC, for the
next BH release.

Thanks,
Dammina

--
Dammina Sahabandu
SSE, AdroitLogic (pvt) Ltd.

Re: Release 9 tickets

Posted by Ryan J Ollos <rj...@apache.org>.
On Sun, Nov 6, 2016 at 11:34 AM Dammina Sahabandu <dm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Shall we start working on these pointers or is there anything else that is
> more important for the next release? I will be able to start working on
> these pointers within next few days, please join the discussion if you are
> able to contribute with any of these changes. Other than these things I
> guess we can include the work, that is to be reviewed by the PMC, for the
> next BH release.
>
> Thanks,
> Dammina

Release 9 had tickets that looked important to me when I was planning the
milestone. You should feel free to work on those if you'd like, but since
you are the key person working on Bloodhound these days, you should feel
free to set your own priorities that you think will be good for the project.

- Ryan