Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Peter Meijer <pm...@sogyo.nl> on 2005/07/12 12:57:55 UTC

[m2] SCM update

Hi,

Does anybody know how to use the SCM plugin in Maven 2 (alpha-3)? It used to
be "scm:update", but this seems not to be the case anymore. On the Maven 2
site I can't find any information on this subject. It seems that the
'update' step is not in the build-lifecycle.

Thanks,

Peter Meijer

Re: [m2] SCM update

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
it isn't released, so you can't use it.

I think I'll deploy a snapshot version this week.

Emmanuel