Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Joshua W Hui <jh...@us.ibm.com> on 2016/04/01 19:57:57 UTC

What is inside Zeppelin install image?

Hi,

Is there any documentation which describes what is packaged inside the
zeppelin? I noticed that there are a local embedded spark engine, mysql and
hive..
Thanks.

Joshua

Re: What is inside Zeppelin install image?

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Surprisingly, there is no documentation that listing all interpreters in
the package. Interpreter menu in the documentation have submenus for each
interpreter. but some interpreters are not listed in the menu.

We can do either add separate documentation to list all interpreters, or
add missing documentation for each interpreter to make interpreter menu
list all of them.

Thanks,
moon