Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2002/11/13 16:58:14 UTC

RE: Urgent - WSDL2Java takes a very long time to build Java stubs from a WSDL file

Bring all the files to your local disk, including the imports, and try again.

A 75K WSDL file seems a bit excessive....

We would welcome any fixes you might contribute to make WSDL2Java go faster.

--
Tom Jordahl

Posted by "Vijetha Vadlakonda (vijetha)" <vi...@cisco.com>.
Thank you for the response!!
I have tried copying all the files to my local disk and I still have the
same problem. I started the tool at around 10:30am today and it is still
not done.

Could this be an issue with circular imports? Does WSDL2Java handle
circular imports ? Are there any known limitations or issues that
WSDL2Java tool has that it might be encountering with this WSDL file?

Is there anything that I can look for in the WSDL and XSD files that
could cause this problem?

Again, your help is really appreciated.

Thanks
Vijetha