Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Don <do...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/02 19:01:54 UTC

Taglib error

Unable to load tag handler class
"org.springframework.web.servlet.tags.form.FormTag" for tag "form:form"

I started getting this earlier this week.  I tried all the suggestions I
found in other places but it doesn't seem to work. If I ignore the
warning in the .jsp file, it throws a runtime exception referencing the
line in the .jsp where it failed to bind to something.  It occurs in
11.3 in a Maven project using the attached pom.xml  Maybe someone here
can help.  The error text shows up in the text when I hover over the
line with the error.

It appears that others have this issue as well as I found the
stackoverflow question when I searched on the error message.

https://stackoverflow.com/q/57488598/6045095?sem=2

Don