Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by BenXS <bx...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2010/07/21 09:26:00 UTC

What happens with Topic msgs if there is no subscriber? Postpone deletion?

Assume I have a Topic with currently no subscriber.
What happens with incoming msgs?
Are they immediately destroyed?

Can I somehow postpone the deletion until lets say the end of day?
So if I start the Topic at 10:00 and a subscriber connects to this
Topic at 11:00 then he should receive all previously arrived msgs.
Is this somehow possible?

Ben

Re: What happens with Topic msgs if there is no subscriber? Postpone deletion?

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.

cheers,

Rob

Rob Davies