Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2016/06/15 07:40:48 UTC

The OFBiz application is now an ASF registered trademark.

Hi All,

Good news, the OFBiz application is now officially an ASF registered trademark. So the website now use the proper � Registered sign, done at r1748508

Jacques

Re: The OFBiz application is now an ASF registered trademark.

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
This is really important for our project and I am proud we have been
successful... it took more than one year but we did it :-)

To be precise, the registered trademark is not for the OFBiz *application*;
it is the "Apache OFBiz" trademark that has been registered.

Jacopo

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Le 15/06/2016 � 09:40, Jacques Le Roux a �crit :
> Hi All,
>
> Good news, the OFBiz application is now officially an ASF registered trademark. So the website now use the proper � Registered sign, done at r1748508
>
> Jacques

Should we use superscript for the � Registered sign ? It does no look great to me as is, am I wrong? Thanks

Jacques