Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Xu Yongjiu <al...@yahoo.com> on 2004/12/06 09:37:17 UTC

All problem fixed now

All problem fixed now.
rsync will run at GMT+8 0:00 and  7:00 am.
the dist is now "moved" , as a "wrong" point of
DocumentRoot.

 --- Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca> 的正文:

> Xu Yongjiu wrote:
> >   * URL of mirror :   http://apache.freelamp.com
> >   * Country where the mirror is located: China
> >   * Contact email address: albertxu@freelamp.com
> >   * Update frequency: two times everyday
> >   * Rsync repository used: rsync.apache.org
> >   * Approximate bandwidth: 100Mb
> >   * I have followed the recommended configuration
> >  for my mirror (yes/no) yes
>
> I'd love to have a mirror in China, but there are a
> couple problems:
>
> 1. Why is the stuff located under dist/?
>
> 2. It appears you haven't done an update in the past
> couple of days.
>
> Joshua.

惠普TT游戏剧,玩游戏,中大奖!
http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/SIG=1402c0to2/**http%3A%2F%2Fhp.allyes.com%2Flaserjet%2Fgamestory%2Findex.html%3Fjumpid%3Dex_hphqapcn_MongooseLJ1010%2F201073CN407016%2FYahoo

Re: All problem fixed now

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 06.12.2004, at 09:37, Xu Yongjiu wrote:

> All problem fixed now.
> rsync will run at GMT+8 0:00 and  7:00 am.
> the dist is now "moved" , as a "wrong" point of
> DocumentRoot.

Thanks, this is much better now and I'll add your mirror in a couple of
minutes.

Cheers,
Erik