Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Pankaj Saha <ps...@binghamton.edu> on 2015/06/09 15:48:54 UTC

zookeeper official docker image

Hi all,

looks like there are no official zookeeper builds are available in docker
registry. Can anybody please let me know if we have any docker registry
that you guys are planning to release as official docker image?

Thanks
Pankaj

Re: zookeeper official docker image

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.
ZOOKEEPER-1940 is an existing issue that discusses running ZooKeeper in
Docker.  That might be a good place to collaborate on any contributions.
Thank you, Vincenzo!

--Chris Nauroth

Posted by Vincenzo D'Amore <v....@gmail.com>.