Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/29 18:30:23 UTC

[SDO Java] test case hanging indefinitely

I'm just trying to commit a fix for TUSCANY-1305, and so went to build with
maven.  All the tests run fine in eclipse,  but in maven the impl project's
tests hang indefinitely in DeserializationNoSchemaTestCase.  Has anyone else
seen this?  My impl and lib projects are up to date at revision 542580, and
my only update in the impl project is the addition of a method that does not
override any behaviour.

Kelvin.

Re: [SDO Java] test case hanging indefinitely

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Yes, SDO have surefire configured to include : **/*TestCase.java, then
you must have the file renamed not to match *TestCase.java in order to
avoid the execution of the test case.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Re: [SDO Java] test case hanging indefinitely

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com>.