Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Jim Hurley <Ji...@Sun.COM> on 2007/01/09 21:08:47 UTC

source code contrib update (Sun)

Hi all-

Just wanted to give a quick update (since I'm sure some
are wondering... "okay, we've got the project -- now where
is the bleedin' source code!?!"  ;-)).

I've been trying to get ahold of Sun legal for assistance
in completing the steps we need to donate the code and
enable the (Sun) developers to contribute.  Spoke with
legal this afternoon and I believe we're almost set and
will get the bits going soon.

-Jim

source code contrib update (Artima)

Posted by Bill Venners <bv...@artima.com>.
Hi All from me too,

I was planning on contributing ServiceUI this weekend, but ended up
not having enough time due to a last minute trip to Lake Tahoe. My
goal is get everything done this week.

Bill