Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by chunrong lai <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/22 04:03:31 UTC

[drlvm] Release Build meets problem in Windows

hi, all:
     I just built the Harmony DRLVM in Windows with revision 477621.
     The debug build runs OK with specjbb2005.
     As to  the release version, I met a problem even when running the
HelloWorld.
     The error message is:

     java/lang/UnsatisfiedLinkError : Failed loading library "hytext.dll":
%1 is not a valid Win32 application

     Did anybody see similar problem before?

thanks and best regards,
chunrong
ESSD, Intel Corp.

Re: [drlvm] Release Build meets problem in Windows

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Chunrong,
Have you tried building em64t or IPF from the same source tree? Does
rebuilding from the freshly checkouted tree produce the same error?
--
Thank you,
Alexei

If you build em64t and ia32 from the same source tree, the mixture is
quite probable. Check if the file is rebuilt

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.