Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jeff MAURY <je...@jeffmaury.com> on 2013/02/07 18:34:37 UTC

Create Windows executable JAR

Hello,

I have the following request:
I want to build with Maven a Windows executable given the fact that I am
able to produce an executable JAR.
I have seen the Codehaus appasembler Maven plugin but it seems it produces
several files where I want to produce a single .exe file.
Do you know if such a plugin exists somewhere ?

Thanks

--
Jeff MAURY

working and scaling.
 - Bjarne Stroustrup

http://www.jeffmaury.com
http://riadiscuss.jeffmaury.com
http://www.twitter.com/jeffmaury

Re: Create Windows executable JAR

Posted by hanasaki <ha...@hanaden.com>.
Take a look at onejar.  There is a maven plugin as well.

Posted by Eric Kolotyluk <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Curtis Rueden <ct...@wisc.edu>.
Hi Jeff,

Posted by David Karr <da...@gmail.com>.
If you're just trying to build a windows executable, I've been able to use
"launch4j" to make this happen. It works perfectly fine for what I've used
it for.