Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/04/03 18:33:00 UTC

[Ws Wiki] Trivial Update of "FrontPage/Axis" by CyrilleLeClerc

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by CyrilleLeClerc:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis

The comment on the change is:
minor syntax error

   * [wiki:/AxisCommonsHTTP How do I configure the Axis client to pool connections with Apache Jakarta Commons-HttpClient?]
   * [wiki:/AxisWebStart How do I use Axis with Web Start?]
   * [wiki:/AxisClientConfiguration How do I setup handlers in Axis clients?]
-  * [wiki:/AxisClientConfiguration/ViewSOAPMessagesHow To display SOAP Messages in Axis Client ?]
+  * [wiki:/AxisClientConfiguration/ViewSOAPMessages How To display SOAP Messages in Axis Client ?]
   * [wiki:/ClientIP How do I get the IP address of the client?]
   * [wiki:/AxisClientConfiguration/Ssl How to use SSL in Axis Clients ?]
   * [wiki:/GzipCompression How to use Gzip compression with Axis ?]