Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by "Tang Jijun (上海_技术部_数据平台_唐觊隽)" <ta...@yhd.com> on 2017/05/05 05:38:21 UTC

答复: 答复: Mysql table eagle_metric_eagle_metric_schema is having issue

Use console in chrome to check  the reponse of the rest service.

Posted by "Tang Jijun (上海_技术部_数据平台_唐觊隽)" <ta...@yhd.com>.
Maybe you shoude config Eagle Metadata Store Configuration using JDBC metadatasouce as below:
metadata {

  store = org.apache.eagle.metadata.store.jdbc.JDBCMetadataStore

  #store = org.apache.eagle.metadata.service.memory.MemoryMetadataStore

  jdbc {

    connectionProperties = "encoding=UTF8"

    username = "tandem"

    password = "tandem123"

    connection = "jdbc:mysql:// "

    database = "test"

    driverClassName = com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

  }

}

Actually issue is not with the UI. My alert details are stored in memory only and it is not going to be written inside alert_detail_alert_detail table. Actually alerts are being picked up from this table only to show in UI.
When i walked through the java code i could realise that it seems to be implemented for hbase only and not for jdbc. Some other issue might be there as well but i am not getting any errors so I can't debug for it.
When i did the curl to localhost:9090/rest/metadata/alerts it is returning response 200 ok and alert content as well. So i figured it out that major issue is with the table alert_detail_alert_detail only. Once i will able to write alert content to this table issue will be resolved. Please help me with it. It would be great help.

Regards
Vikash0837

Use console in chrome to check  the reponse of the rest service.

eagle_metric_eagle_metric_schema is having a column_name as "group" which is a reserved keyword. I am getting an error as mysql syntax error near group when i am trying to run the apache eagle application for hadoop_metric_monitor. Initially i was getting error even in creating this table with group keyword as column but i resolved it using group .Now it is trying to write to some of the table which is having group as a cloumn_name. That's why it is throwing error. Can somebody help me out.

I have attached the error log along with mail.

_______
Regards
Vikash

Re: 答复: 答复: Mysql table eagle_metric_eagle_metric_schema is having issue

Posted by vikash kumar <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tang Jijun,