Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Madan kumar <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/26 03:33:20 UTC

Intro

Hey there! I am S Madan Kumar, 17/male. I am pursueing my 12th grade in
Good Earth School, Chennai and will be writing my board exam in march 2018.
I hail from Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.

Getting to know about programming is my goal and i wish to take up
programming as my career. To add to my interests, I enrolled myself in the
GCI with the MIFOS initiative and completing the required task within the
stipulated time period. At present, I know Java and C++. I am learning
Python and HTML via online courses and from various books. "Knowledge is
power".

Login IDs:
Fineract issue tracker: Madankumar1811
Apache Fineract Wiki: madankfi