Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sandor Spruit <sa...@cs.uu.nl> on 2001/02/27 12:24:47 UTC

Cocoon 2 error: The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available

Folks,

I just pulled the latest code for Cocoon 2 from the CVS. I keep
getting the error message in the subject line.

Any ideas what this means - this is my first look at Cocoon 2 so I've
no clue what is happening.

Regards,
Sandor

--
ir A.G.L. Spruit, Utrecht University, the Netherlands
Institute of information and computing sciences

Re: Cocoon 2 error: The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available

Posted by Paul Russell <pa...@luminas.co.uk>.
* Sandor Spruit (sandor@cs.uu.nl) wrote :

> Folks,
>
> I just pulled the latest code for Cocoon 2 from the CVS. I keep
> getting the error message in the subject line.
> Any ideas what this means - this is my first look at Cocoon 2 so I've
> no clue what is happening.

This means there was a problem compiling or loading the sitemap (cocoon
rewrites this section of itself on boot). Check the log in
WEB-INF/logs/ for more information about what went wrong.

P.