Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Reynir Hübner <re...@hugsmidjan.is> on 2003/07/01 12:13:29 UTC

Jsp problem

Hi folks,

I have a server, that disbehaves when ever I change any jsp page, it stops rendering it.
The context has reloadable=true set.
The error messages I get start like this :

An error occurred at line: -1 in the jsp file: null

Generated servlet error:
    [javac] Compiling 1 source file

	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.javacError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:130)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.javacError(ErrorDispatcher.java:293)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateClass(Compiler.java:353)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:370)
	at org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:473)
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:190)
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
	at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:684)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:432)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:356)
	at ...

The setup is tomcat 4.1.24 / j2sdk 1.4.1_02 / win2k server / IIS 5.
I've tried to delete the /work folders, and reload/ restart the application with out much luck.

What's going down here ??? thanx

-reynir

Re: Jsp problem

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.