Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org> on 2007/02/03 09:39:28 UTC

[VOTE] Upgrade Derby dependency from 10.2.1.6 to 10.2.2.0

In the interest of keeping up with the latest-and-greatest, I propose
we upgrade our project dependency on the stand-alone Derby database &
JDBC driver for our testing and distribution zip from Derby 10.2.1.6
to the latest public version 10.2.2.0. This won't affect any core
code or behavior at all, it will only affect the testing and the
Derby database jar we provide with the distribution.

A vote of +1 approves the upgrade, a vote of -1 indicates that you
don't think we should upgrade.

Re: [VOTE] Upgrade Derby dependency from 10.2.1.6 to 10.2.2.0

Posted by Bruce Benfield <bb...@us.ibm.com>.
+1
lurking

Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>
02/03/2007 06:25 PM
Please respond to
open-jpa-dev@incubator.apache.org

open-jpa-dev@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [VOTE] Upgrade Derby dependency from 10.2.1.6 to 10.2.2.0

+1

-dain

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
+1

[VOTE RESULT] Upgrade Derby dependency from 10.2.1.6 to 10.2.2.0

Posted by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org>.
With 5 votes in favor, and none opposed, the vote passes. I've
updated the dependencies in the appropriate pom.xml files and committed.

Thanks to all who voted!

Posted by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (belated).

On 2/4/07, Craig L Russell <Cr...@sun.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> Craig
>
> On Feb 3, 2007, at 12:39 AM, Marc Prud'hommeaux wrote:
>

> > In the interest of keeping up with the latest-and-greatest, I
> > propose we upgrade our project dependency on the stand-alone Derby
> > database & JDBC driver for our testing and distribution zip from
> > Derby 10.2.1.6 to the latest public version 10.2.2.0. This won't
> > affect any core code or behavior at all, it will only affect the
> > testing and the Derby database jar we provide with the distribution.
> >
> > A vote of +1 approves the upgrade, a vote of -1 indicates that you
> > don't think we should upgrade.
> >

> Craig Russell
> 408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
> P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!
>

> --
-Michael Dick

Re: [VOTE] Upgrade Derby dependency from 10.2.1.6 to 10.2.2.0

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
+1

Craig