Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/05/13 22:19:05 UTC

Storage Configuration Guide

Hi everyone,

We have fielded several questions regarding how to configure storage in
CloudStack for XenServer and VMware environments.

As a result, I went ahead and developed a config guide for customers.

We decided this guide would be nice to have on the ACS Wiki, so I have gone
ahead and created the following page (under Cloud Operators):

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Storage+Configuration+Guide

It does use SolidFire as the example storage, but the focus of the document
is on how to configure ACS storage for XenServer and VMware environments.

Please let me know if you have any comments.

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: Storage Configuration Guide

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Line is removed.

Sorry about that again.

If you see any more issues, please let me know.

Thanks!

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
Hi Mike,