Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kathryn Huxtable <ka...@kathrynhuxtable.org> on 2010/03/15 12:24:05 UTC

maven site generation woes - striped table edition

I'd like to choose between tables in the usual striped boxy format and tables with white backgrounds and simple line borders.

I'm actually using the docbkx plugin to generate html from DocBook, which I then run through JTidy to make XHTML-compatible. I generate this to the target/generated-site/xhtml directory. Because I want the version number substituted *and* to be able to edit the DocBook with XMLMind, I actually write *.xhtml.vm files so that Velocity does variable substitution.

This is all working great, given the limits of Doxia, but is there a way to specify different table styles? I'm guessing the answer is "no".

-K