Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com> on 2005/01/14 22:55:04 UTC

JDK code in the codebase

The questions still remain, though, and lawyers do want to know the
answers:

  - How did JDK code get into Lucene's codebase to begin with?
  - Is there any more lingering?

Doug?  Anyone?

	Erik

Re: JDK code in the codebase

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.
Erik Hatcher wrote:
> The questions still remain, though, and lawyers do want to know the
> answers:
>
>  - How did JDK code get into Lucene's codebase to begin with?

I put it there in a moment of ignorance way back as a hack in order to
make things run in an older version of the JVM.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/lucene/lucene/com/lucene/util/Arrays.java?rev=1.1.1.1&view=auto

>  - Is there any more lingering?

Not to my knowledge.

Sorry, my bad.