Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2003/11/01 11:08:01 UTC

RE: cvs messages

I followed the instructions from Tetsuya listed in the other
thread about commit mails and it seems to solve the problem.

HTH
Carsten

Re: cvs messages

Posted by Stefan Hepper <st...@hursley.ibm.com>.
Thanks Martin,
didn't know that I can do this. I'll do that for all future mails that I
get.

Stefan

RE: cvs messages

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

RE: cvs messages

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.

Re: cvs messages

Posted by "Glenn R. Golden" <gg...@umich.edu>.
Does that mean that yo changed something in the cvs setup at apache, or
that each checkin has to do something special...

Thanks!

- Glenn