Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by David Alves <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/16 21:37:55 UTC

reviving the drill IRC room

Hi All

	Since things seems like they're starting to move along faster it'd be cool if we revived the IRC room for small discussions and quick doubts.
	wdyt?
	Michael: was it #drill @ freenode?

Best
David

Re: reviving the drill IRC room

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
As the Apache old-timer in the room, let me remind you to echo important
discussions on the mailing list and make all decisions there rather than on
IRC.

Posted by Michael Hausenblas <mi...@gmail.com>.