Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Andrew <Aw...@smumn.edu> on 2002/03/22 19:20:21 UTC

FWD: RE: [Torque 3.0-dev] Building with Maven throwingInvocationTargetException

Brian, the xerces dependency was already there in my project.xml, but thanks
for the feedback anyways.

I recieved a message this morn, thought I would throw this message up on the
user list, since it fixed the problem I was having with my builds.

>===== Original Message From Bart Selders <ba...@ibanx.nl> =====
Hello Jason,

I have exactly the same problem that Andrew has, only I use JDK 1.3.1_01
on Windows 2000. Same trace. Fresh checkout. It happened to Turbine 2 and all
other Turbine projects as well. The build succeeded when the "description"
node was removed from project.xml. So you know that it is not JDK 1.4 only.

Bart

Andrew Ballanger