Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Dean Jackson <de...@w3.org> on 2000/11/14 14:58:36 UTC

[commit] textPath in thumbnails.svg

On Tue, 14 Nov 2000 06:30:28 Vincent Hardy wrote:

> If you look into thumbnails.svg, you will see that I commented out
> textPath.svg. The reason is that it was throwing an exception when
> included in thumbnails. You may want to have a look at it. To reproduce,
> just comment out the comment in thumbnails.

OK fixed. The problem was the xlink:href to a local path
element within the referenced textPath.svg file. I just copied
what Stephane had done for the <use> element in ConcreteGVTBuilder.
Maybe there should be a helper function for this?

By the way, I don't think this sample file really stresses the
system enough. I suggest we add another sample that thumbnails the
thumbnails file (say in a 100 x 100 matrix, possibly with a
different filter chain on each <use>). Also can we get
a thumbnail of the thumbnail view for people with extremely
high resolution displays?

Dean
(I am joking about the sample)