Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org> on 2015/09/01 18:43:14 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Third release candidate for HBase 1.1.2 (RC2) is available

Resending with [RESULT] subject.

With 5 binding +1's and no other votes cast, this vote passes. I'll promote
these artifacts to release status. Thank you everyone who participated in
this and previous vote threads for this release. Your time and detailed
attention is greatly appreciated.

Nick