Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID> on 2019/05/06 21:46:54 UTC

Committer JIRA and creating a JIRA Release

Hi

In order to move ahead with the Sling Project Archetype release 1.0.2 I wanted to create a JIRA release and for that I first created a ticket.
Then I saw that I cannot assign the ticket and that I cannot create a release.

1. I am still using my personal JIRA account. Can I link that account to my Apache ID or do I need to create a new account?

2. How do I create a release?

Thanks - Andy Schaefer

RE: Committer JIRA and creating a JIRA Release

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
i've empowered you with more rights for the "SLING" jira project - please try again.

stefan