Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com> on 2004/09/20 00:59:03 UTC

[math] Maven changes plugin

I just added a changes.xml file to track changes between releases.  Does
anyone have a problem with using this?  It will (hopefully) make preparing
release notes easier.

Phil

Re: [math] Maven changes plugin

Posted by Al Chou <ho...@yahoo.com>.
--- Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com> wrote:
> I just added a changes.xml file to track changes between releases.  Does
> anyone have a problem with using this?  It will (hopefully) make preparing
> release notes easier.

I like it; I'll just have to make sure I remember to update the file when I
make changes.  Not being a production Java programmer or Maven user, I don't
know if that's common practice the way writing submission notes when checking
code into a revision control system is.

Al