Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ch...@aami.com.au on 2008/05/14 08:49:43 UTC

pom settings for RSA V7 EJB project settings

For those of you who are interested...

Using the maven-eclipse-plugin V2.5.1:

This is what I have for an EJB project.

    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-eclipse-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>
                    <wtpversion>1.5</wtpversion>

                    <additionalBuildcommands>
                        <buildcommand>
org.eclipse.wst.validation.validationbuilder</buildcommand>
                        <buildcommand>
org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.core.builder</buildcommand>
                    </additionalBuildcommands>

                    <additionalProjectnatures>
                        <projectnature>
org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.core.nature</projectnature>
                        <projectnature>
org.eclipse.wst.common.modulecore.ModuleCoreNature</projectnature>
                    </additionalProjectnatures>

                    <classpathContainers>
                        <classpathContainer>
org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER/org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.ui.launcher.StandardVMType/WebSphere
v6.1 JRE</classpathContainer>
                        <classpathContainer>
org.eclipse.jst.server.core.container/com.ibm.ws.ast.st.runtime.runtimeTarget.v61/was.base.v61
</classpathContainer>
                        <classpathContainer>
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.internal.module.container</classpathContainer>
                    </classpathContainers>

                    <additionalProjectFacets>
                        <jst.java>5.0</jst.java>
                        <jst.ejb>2.1</jst.ejb>
                        <com.ibm.websphere.extended.ejb>6.1</
com.ibm.websphere.extended.ejb>
                    </additionalProjectFacets>

                </configuration>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>

You'll need to edit the org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.core.xml file
and remove the references to the jst.util facets and you'll be fine with
RSA V7.

(so far at least)

-Chris

CAUTION - This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain privileged or confidential information.

If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must:
- Not use, copy, distribute or disclose it to anyone other than the addressee;
- Notify the sender via return email; and
- Delete the message (and any related attachments) from your computer immediately.

Internet emails are not necessarily secure. Australian Associated Motors Insurers Limited ABN 92 004 791 744 (AAMI), and its related entities, do not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

Unless otherwise stated, views expressed within this email are the author's own and do not represent those of AAMI.

Re: pom settings for RSA V7 EJB project settings

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Perhaps you can add this on the FAQ :
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/FAQs-1
I'll try to think to add it in the plugin documentation ASAP.

Arnaud