Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Brendan Vogt <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/04 12:56:33 UTC

Is this Possible with OFBiz?

Hi,

Is this Possible with OFBiz?

http://shopping.aol.com/eee-pc-4g-notebook/53769671?
<http://shopping.aol.com/eee-pc-4g-notebook/53769671?&tot=200&sid=2&id=127&r
efCode=aolpartner_shopbrowse&crawler=1>
&tot=200&sid=2&id=127&refCode=aolpartner_shopbrowse&crawler=1

Click on the product details tab.  I'm looking for attributes grouped like
that.

Please send the link to adding categories, I can't find it.

Thanks

Brendan

Re: Is this Possible with OFBiz?

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
As for most things, start here:

http://ofbiz.apache.org/

And from the "Who is Using Apache OFBiz" section see the link to
additional info here:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+User+List

-David

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I did a bit of programming. Most of it is in Freemarker templates
and bsh files. Easy and difficult are relative to skills. It was
difficult for me in the beginning and a lot easy now. I did it wrong
couple of times. Integration should be fairly easy. Generally, I let my
designer create the art work and then integrate it with the Ofbiz
request maps, view, screens, bsh etc. Have been learning Ofbiz for last
5-6 months.

Thanks,

Raj

Posted by Brendan Vogt <br...@gmail.com>.