Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Mahfudh Junaryanto <ma...@asia1.com> on 2001/04/18 10:14:45 UTC

Peer Error: Connection object is null!

Anybody could tell me how to resolve "Connection object is null!"
It happened when i called doSelect(new Criteria()) from my peer.

thanks

Re: Peer Error: Connection object is null!

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
"Mahfudh Junaryanto" <ma...@asia1.com> writes:

> Anybody could tell me how to resolve "Connection object is null!"
> It happened when i called doSelect(new Criteria()) from my peer.

The PoolBrokerService doesn't appear to be retrieving a valid
Connection object.  What does the database configuration in your
TurbineResources.properties look like?