Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2013/11/01 08:09:26 UTC

Re: Which config.properties and startup.properties with admin:create ?

Agree Gert.

Why not using a kind of "branding" bundle that admin:create can use
(it's a step forward to the profile):
- if the custom distribution (ServiceMix) doesn't provide a "branding"
bundle, admin:create creates a fresh Karaf instance (as it does now)
- if the custom distribution provides a "branding" bundle, admin:create
can look for this "branding" bundle and use it to create the "fresh
custom" instance

WDYT ?

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Which config.properties and startup.properties with admin:create ?

Posted by Ehsan Zaery Moghaddam <za...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I'm agree with branding too. It's more meaningful to have such options
there.

​Regards
Ehsan​

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.