Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Timony, Michael" <Mi...@FMR.COM> on 2008/01/08 21:36:01 UTC

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Portals Jetspeed 2.1.3 release

Where in svn should we download Jetspeed 2.1.3 from?

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/jetspeed-2/tags/JETSPEED-2.1.3/
Or
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/jetspeed-2/branches/JETSPEED-2.1
.3/
Or
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/

Or is there any differences in each of these?

Thanks
Mick

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Jan 8, 2008, at 12:36 PM, Timony, Michael wrote:

> Where in svn should we download Jetspeed 2.1.3 from?
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/jetspeed-2/tags/
> JETSPEED-2.1.3/
> Or
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/jetspeed-2/branches/
> JETSPEED-2.1
> .3/
> Or
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/
>
> Or is there any differences in each of these?

To get the source for the 2.1.3 release:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/jetspeed-2/tags/JETSPEED-
RELEASE-2.1.3/