Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@macromedia.com> on 2001/08/02 06:17:22 UTC

Re: [soapbuilders] Re: kSOAP interop w. WM, Apache, SOAP4R

Hm.  This reminds me - we should implement timeouts at some point.

--G

Posted by Rob Jellinghaus <ro...@unrealities.com>.
I filed a bug about this.  As long as we don't forget about Bugzilla, we
won't forget about timeouts :-)  Seriously, Bugzilla is great for
remembering things....

Cheers,
Rob