Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ray Clough <rc...@kamakuraco.com> on 2007/03/08 23:29:24 UTC

MyFacesExtensionFilter configuration

I'm using Struts 1.3.5 with MyFaces and Tiles using the Struts-Faces
package.  I don't think that is the source of the error, but then I've
been wrong before.  It seems that the problem is in the configuration of
the MyFacesExtensionFilter.  Although I took the config directly from
the web site http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/index.html, I get an
error when using the jscookMenu component.  The container throws an
IllegalStateException with the message "ExtensionsFilter not correctly
configured. JSF mapping missing. JSF pages not covered. Please see:
http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/extensionsFilter.html".  Nothing
there helps me solve the problem.  Anyone have suggestions.

Thank you very much.
Ray Clough
rcclough@kamakuraco.com