Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2003/06/19 18:31:16 UTC

Torque to use for Turbine builds

Hm,

just fell into that trap _again_:

templates generated with the torque-gen-3.0.x do not compile with the
torque-3.1-alpha runtime and vice versa.

Maven currently uses torque-20030327.070220 (which doesn't say
anything about being 3.0 or 3.1 based, great).

Martin, can we get either 3.0.1 into the current maven plugin HEAD or
(even better) 3.1-alpha2 ? The generator seems pretty stable to me.

	Regards
		Henning