Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Stefan Will <st...@gmx.net> on 2009/06/30 20:35:54 UTC

MapFileOutputFormat in new 0.20 MapReduce API ?

I was just migrating one of my mapreduce jobs to the new
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce API and realized that there doesn¹t seem to be
an updated version of the MapFileOutputFormat class. Is this intentional ?
What am I missing ?

Thanks,
Stefan

Re: MapFileOutputFormat in new 0.20 MapReduce API ?

Posted by Amareshwari Sriramadasu <am...@yahoo-inc.com>.
updated version of the MapFileOutputFormat is not yet available in 0.20. It will be updated in 0.21.

Thanks
Amareshwari