Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@pccc.com> on 2009/12/30 16:39:48 UTC

Re: [Mimedefang] SpamAssassin 3.3.0-rc1

Cross-posting from the MD list.  People are seeing the dying of spamd/spamc.
I'm wondering if this issue isn't bad enough that we should mark the rc1 as
do not download?

Also, not sure if this is related to bug 6176...

Regards,
KAM
Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@pccc.com>.
MD is a VERY flexible framework.  I use spamc/d with MD and SA.  I used code
based on code originally by Matthew van Eerde.  Used to be at
http://www.mimedefang.org/kwiki/index.cgi?SpamassassinSpamcSpamd but the
wiki is gone, I believe.

Regards,
KAM