Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/02 09:15:02 UTC

Re: how to obtain camel-smpp submit message id

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 12:58 AM, Johanes Soetanto <ot...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry for the late reply. I have been busy with other project
>
> On 15 December 2012 04:36, Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I checked the code of SpringIntegrationConsumer (I'm not really familiar
>> with Spring Integration), and I think I see the problem:
>>
>> SpringIntegrationConsumer exclusively create InOnly exchanges for the
>> incoming org.springframework.integration.Message. Because of this, the
>> Camel SMPP component will set the header CamelSmppId on the in message. But
>> the SpringIntegrationConsumer "only" set the out message into the returned
>> org.springframework.integration.Message. That's the reason why you don't
>> see it.
>>
>> Explicitly setting the exchange pattern should solve your issue:
>>
>> <camel:route id="OutboundRoute" >
>>   <camel:from uri="outgoingSpringIntegrationChannel"/>
>>   <camel:setExchangePattern pattern="InOut"/>
>>   <camel:to uri="smpp://pavel@localhost
>> :1234?password=wpsd&amp;registeredDelivery=1&amp;..."/>
>>   <camel:bean ref="messageIdProcessor" method="process"/>
>> </camel:route>
>
> I thought first to explicitly set InOut, but that didn't work as well
> (as of 2.10.3).
>

>> Feel free to raise a JIRA [1] and propose a solution - maybe including a
>> patch with unit tests [2].
>> I think the SpringIntegrationConsumer should create InOut or InOnly
>> exchanges depending on the "inOut" instance variable in
>> SpringIntegrationEndpoint. Only my 0,02 €...
>
> Yep, I guess I have to propose a solution, I also found another
> problem with the spring-integration component.

Whats that other problem you found?

We love contributions. So patches is welcome

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: how to obtain camel-smpp submit message id

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
I created a ticket [1] and fixed the issue.
The test [2] shows it works now.
It's also back ported to camel 2.10.x and 2.9.x...

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-5926
[2]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-spring-integration/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/component/spring/integration/SpringIntegrationTwoWayConsumerTest.java

Best,