Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by eder hernandez <ed...@zylk.net> on 2005/10/18 13:56:41 UTC

External JNDI problem with torque 3.1.1

Hi,

I've a problem with the configuration of torque for a external JNDI data
source. The configuration properties work well with torque 3.1 but with
torque 3.1.1 and 3.2, there is a problem, it throws a
NullPointerException. I've found a similar mail in torque-user list.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-torque-user/200403.mbox/%3C3C7794E33B9DD611814C00508B108A0B053F09FD@wiposrv01.windsor.pweh.com%3E

The solution provided work fine, but has not been added to the source
code. Is there any problem with the solution? Is there any other
solution better than the one provided? Any comment would be of great help.

Thanks in advance and excuse my awful english.

Re: External JNDI problem with torque 3.1.1

Posted by eder hernandez <ed...@zylk.net>.
Hi,

We have tried again Torque-3.2-rc1 and rc2. rc2 works fine but we have
had the same problem with rc1 as we had with version 3.1.1.

For now we will continue with version 3.1 but we will upgrade to version
3.2 as soon as we have time.

Thank you very much for you help.

     Eder

Posted by Thomas Fischer <tf...@apache.org>.