Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Hoenie Luk <ai...@theearth.com> on 2006/05/20 19:57:54 UTC

Global $maxrow

Is there a way to set $maxrow globally? I'm using embpcgi.pl with an
Embperl::Execute to run my embperl html page.

Something like:

Embperl::Execute({
       inputfile  => $template_file,
       outputfile => $outfile,
       maxrow => 10000
});

But I've tried this and found that it didn't work.

Thanks.

....... Hoenie

RE: Global $maxrow

Posted by Hoenie Luk <ai...@theearth.com>.
Thanks for your tips. I tried it, but it seems to have no effect on my html
page. The maximum row allowed is still 100.

The Execute line in embpcgi.pl now looks like this:

my $rc = Embperl::Execute ({use_env => 1,
                         use_redirect_env => 1,
                         top_include => '$maxrow = 10000 ;'}) ;

Am I missing something? Anything else I should look? I have tried shutting
down Apache server and browser,  restarting them, and retry. Still no
effect on $maxrow.

BTW, I'm using Apache/1.3.27 (Win32) Embperl 2.0b11.

Thanks.

..... Hoenie

RE: Global $maxrow

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.