Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Guillermo Ortiz <ko...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/10 14:20:57 UTC

Flume, what happen if the batchsize is not enough

Hi,

I have a question. I'm using an HBaseSink, If I define a batchSize = 1000
(for example), and it never get 1000, is there a timeout and send the
events I got?
Which is that time?

Re: Flume, what happen if the batchsize is not enough

Posted by Guillermo Ortiz <ko...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thank you.

Posted by Joey Echeverria <jo...@cloudera.com>.

--