Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by pradeep ruhil <pr...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/16 20:23:16 UTC

Doubt regarding setting for Autocomplete feature(Ajax)

Hi,
I have a doubt regarding settings for autocomplete feature for product Id.
This is feature is present in Manufacturing module in findProduction run
screen.
Now when I copy pasted the lookup from the productionRunForms.xml file to
another file, just to test the
autocomplete feature in another form of manufacturing module, it worked
file.
But when i copy pasted this : <field name="productId"
title="${uiLabelMap.ProductProductId}"><lookup
target-form-name="LookupProduct"/></field>

in my custom module in hot-deploy folder, the autocomplete feature didn't
work.
Please help me what I am missing in this.

Thanks & Regards
Pradeep Ruhil

Re: Doubt regarding setting for Autocomplete feature(Ajax)

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Pardeep Ruhil <
Pardeep.Ruhil@lntinfotech.com> wrote:

> I have included the all the javascript file in commonscreens.xml file of my
> module.
>
> But still, the script file in not able to call.
> I have written a simple alert in the beginning of the file, still no alert
> pop up comes in.
> Can you tell me why my script file are not able to load.

Can you use the lookup button?
If so then you have loaded the javascript files successfully.
If not, then check web.xml of your web application. It should contain
"allowedPaths" init-param, and there should be "/images:" location added.

Bilgin

RE: Doubt regarding setting for Autocomplete feature(Ajax)

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by pradeep ruhil <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.