Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by KARTHIKEYAN E S <KA...@sella.it> on 2002/05/24 12:48:25 UTC

WebPagePortlet problem during sign in

Hi eveyone,

As per the suggestions of Anthony and Brad I have used WebPagePortlet to
embed my local site as a portlet which points to
http://192.50.51.4:8080/invoice/jsp/login.jsp ( please note that is a jsp
page).

It works perfectly when I use it as a WebPagePortlet. But that jsp page has
User Name and Password fields to log in. If I enter User Name and Password
and click the 'log in' button then page is not submitted at all.

Actually there is no problem with that login page, it works perfectly when
accessed directly with browser ( I am using IE5.0). But it doesn't work when
embeded as a WebPagePortlet.

Please suggest some solution to overcome this problem.

with thanks and regards
Karthikeyan