Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by "Hino Motors Japan." <hi...@comcast.net> on 2007/09/19 17:58:27 UTC

Japan's leading Automobile company.........Job Alart..

Could you be the right person for this job offer?
What if our judgement was wrong ?
You might want to try your hands on it but  unfortunately we are  only
looking for highly spirited individuals who are ready to
take up rewarding challenges in the Automobile industry.

  Hino Motors, a well established and reputable
Automobile  company with rapidly growing wide
network of outlets around the world, seeks to
attract resourceful individuals craving for a refreshing
opportunity yet characteristically possesses the skill
and uprightness to excellently
deliver amidst  limited assistance.

 We seek to urgently employ international representatives; whose
responsibilities are to fully represent our company abroad.
Successful candidates will help buld our image and most importantly fully
represent our company.

Please if you are intreasted in this opportunity, do
send your inquirings with the following information.

Full Names:
Address:
Phone #
Fax #
Age:
Company:

Ewan cole.
Hino Motors; Uk Office.
Tel: +447045736245
ewancole@gmail.com

OR: Tracy lee Cho
tracy_lee_cho@yahoo.com.cn
Hino Motors Japan.

We would be glad to have you as one of our esteemed Representative in your
location and be rest assured that adequate pecuniary and lucrative
compensations will be given and other benefits follows.

NOTE: You do not have to leave your present job For no money will be require
from you.

Rregards and thanks.
wang Xinji Po.
Hino Motors Japan.