Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org> on 2015/06/18 21:54:31 UTC

Mahout Release 0.10.2

Here's the Sprint board for the upcoming 0.10.2 Release tentatively planned
for July 2015:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=80&view=planning&selectedIssue=MAHOUT-1694&versions=visible&selectedVersion=12332490

Committers: Please check ur assigned jiras and either close them or mark
them resolved. There are jiras that have patches/PRs against them that need
to be merged, would be good if we could split that amongst us.

The planned 0.10.2 release would have the recent 5K line PR that added
Samsara optimizations and the H2O jiras listed and to-be listed in the
Sprint board above.

Re: Mahout Release 0.10.2

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.
....one other thing that needs to be addressed in 0.10.2, the LICENSE.txt
and NOTICE.txt are out of date and need to fixed.