Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by manoj dhyani <md...@hotmail.com> on 2013/03/06 04:03:21 UTC

axis2_http_client_connect_ssl_host() HTTP Protocol Version Hardcoded to 1.0 ?

I am running into a issue when connecting to a HTTPS webservice via certain proxy servers (like ASTARO) where connection is getting closed, the HTTP Protocol in Axis2.xml is set to HTTP/1.1

looking at the code, I see the following

Axis2c version 1.6.0

file - src\core\transport\http\sender\http_client.c

function - axis2_http_client_connect_ssl_host(

axis2_http_client_t * client,

const axutil_env_t * env,

axis2_char_t * host,

int port)

sprintf(connect_string, "CONNECT %s:%d HTTP/1.0\r\n\r\n", host, port);

axutil_stream_write(tmp_stream, env, connect_string,

axutil_strlen(connect_string) * sizeof(axis2_char_t));

why is this hardcoded ? is this by design or a bug ?

is there any way to keep the connection alive ? I tried passing Connection : Keep-Alive in the header but that is not working either

I haven't tried changing the hardcoded value from 1.0 to 1.1 not sure what will be the implication ?